Friday 18 February 2011

The Beginning

This blog begins in India.

Delhi, to be exact.  Where I landed on February 6th.

This trip was 18 months in the making and it will encompass India, Israel, Jordan, Egypt and Europe.

On February 15th, I hopped on the back of a friend's motorbike and got a ride to the Monsoon Palace in Udaipur, where we watched the sunset.

I'm not sure how to sum up the last 12 days, other to say that India has exceeded every expectation.  I've seen monkeys, camels and elephants.  I've witnessed things that have made my laugh, broken my heart and restored my faith in humanity.  I've had a shitload of spiritual moments.  And I've learned some travel tips along the way.

I'll share some of these revelations with you tomorrow.

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment